Tickets for the Canberra Women’s Writers Festival are now on sale.
Please note the following:
- The Festival comprises sessions all day Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5.00pm.
- There is a Festival Dinner on Saturday evening, 7-10.30pm.
- There are separate day and dinner tickets and a combined ticket that is cheaper.
- Full-time students and concession tickets are available.
- Children under 14 are free during the day and welcome, however, they will be expected to be relatively quiet during sessions! Dinner might not be the most appropriate for little ones.
- Breastfeeding babies in prams, worn or carried are welcome any time, including at the Dinner.
Festival 1 Day tickets (Sat or Sun)- all sessions, including lunch – $90.00
Festival Dinner tickets – 2 course meal, drinks, entertainment – $110
Festival Full tickets (2 Day and Dinner) – $280
Aiki Flinthart Workshop 4pm-6pm Saturday – $20
Concession/Student Tickets – Day – $50
Concession/Student Tickets – Dinner – $60
Concession/Student Tickets – Full Festival – $110